VENUE & HOURS
100 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597 – Next to Schlitterbahn
Wednesday, March 14 – Saturday, March 17
Will Call: Tuesday through Saturday, opens 4 pm
Event Times: Tuesday through Saturday, 7 pm–1:30 am
The festival will take place rain or shine (Excluding Life-Threatening Weather). Please keep up-to-date with weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
FESTIVAL GROUND PROHIBITED ITEMS
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
These items are not allowed under any circumstances:
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Compressed Gas Cylinders (CO2, Propane, etc.)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Stuffed Animals
- Eye drops
- Over-the-counter medications (seeFAQs for Prescription Medication Requirements)
- Glass, cans, cups, or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Unauthorized vending/soliciting materials (promotional stickers, flyers, commodities, etc)
- Balls or Frisbees
- Large purses, bags, (over 12″×12″)
- No Backpacks of any kind
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol)
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, firearms, etc.)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The following conditions are for guests entering PMF:
- To ensure the safety of our PMF Family, all vehicles, persons, and property are subject to search at all times. Failure to consent to search will result in denial of entry or ejection from the event.
- Drug use or possession is strictly prohibited.
- Intoxicated patrons will be refused entry/asked to leave.
- Underage drinking/Delivery of minors will not be tolerated.
- Strobe lights will be in use.
- No unauthorized vending/solicitations.
- No professional cameras or video equipment.
- No moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving.
- Good Vibes Only – No bad attitudes will be tolerated!
- PMF reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or reject any persons, including those who conduct in deemed disorderly, disruptive, abusive or who otherwise fails to comply rules and instructions of uniformed event staff.
- Festival safety team reserve the right to make the final decision on allowed and prohibited items without notice.
AGES & ID
All Ages Event and 21+ for alcohol. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Expired Driver’s License + State-Issued Temporary [Paper] ID.
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
REFUNDS & TRANSFER POLICY
- There are no refunds for ANY reason. This is a rain/or shine festival.
- Weather: Rain or Shine (Excluding Life-Threatening Weather)
- Lineup: Artists and music performances are subject to change
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges will be given under any circumstances.
- IMPORTANT: Only purchase Padre Music Festival tickets from the official outlets, online or at the gate entrance.
- If you purchase from a third-party, you risk buying a counterfeit or invalid ticket.
- You may gain entry to the event even if your name is not on your ticket ONLY so long as the barcode is scannable.
- Padre Music Festival is not responsible if ticket(s) cannot be scanned or the ticket is damaged upon presenting to the gate staff.
- Padre Music Festival is not responsible for and is under no obligation to accept fake, lost or stolen tickets.
- Accessible Restrooms will be available throughout the venue and will be located at all restroom banks. Signage will show these locations.
- ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid stations that are located on the festival grounds. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.